Documents required For SSI Registration
1. Proof of ownership of premises:)
allotment letter or
possession letter or
lease Deed or
property tax receipt
2. In case premises are arranged on rental basis, unit should submit proof of Legal possession.
A rent receipt and/or NOC from the landlord supported by the proof of land lord’s ownership. For this purpose rent receipt/rent agreement with GPA (General Power of Attorney) is also accepted provided the GPA is appointed by the owner/lessee through a Regd. deed.
4. One photo copy of purchase bill of each raw material.
5. Copy of partnership deed in case of partnership unit (this need not be registered.)
6. Copy of Memorandum of Articles of Association with certificate of incorporation in case of private limited company along with copy of resolution authorising one of the directors to sign the application for grant of permanent SSI registration.
7. Copy of the industrial license from Govt. of India.
8. An affidavit on Rs.10/- Non judicial Stamp Paper duly attested by Notary Public affixed with proper notarial Stamp giving the status of the unit, machinery installed, power requirement etc. as per the prescribed format.
9. Purchase bill of machinery installed
10. Photo copy of valid consent letter from pollution control committee of that state.