Documents required For Marriage Registration
1) Application form duly signed by both husband and wife.
2) Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate).
3) Address proof of both the husband and wife. Adhaar card was being required for registration too.
4) Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality and that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act as the case may be.
5) Two passport size photographs of both the parties and one marriage photograph.
6) Marriage invitation card, if available.
7) If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage.
8) In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu, Budhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage(in case of Hindu Marriage Act).
9) Two witness with photographs and copy of their PAN Card.